No announcement yet.

The daily dribble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once a king always a king, once a knight is enough......
    CC rules KO
    xxxxxxxxxxDebbiexxxxxxxxxxxxxxooo

Comment

LOL Thanks Debbie !

Checkmate!....as predicted

xoxox

Comment

Well it's official Gang, His Lordship threw in the White flag

Chess is for sure a mind game, I guess all that man brain power was exhausted by challenging a woman's brain power

xoxox

Comment

I've gone and done it again, sent Cc a PM and upset her. So she won't be posting for a while. Peace and quite for the future at last.

Love Terry

I'll put this in code, she will never work it out.:- roeovoeorosoe posoyocohooolooogoy
          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

What the heck has all this got to do with "The daily dribble"
            They should add a new category Nonsense

David

Comment

You see Terry, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Even reversed psychology won't work this time.

xoxoxxo

Comment

Another good day for you Joycie, both your teams won. Wonder who leads the table ? Oh it's ENGLAND.

JOHN

Comment

Not for long, John! If Wales go out and thrash Italy, my money's on them. They played the best rugby today, no question so watch this space! What we welsh supporters are doing is just supporting them now just as we will when they win the World Cup! Oh, now, I don't know if I can stand that sort of excitement! It has been bad enough today! Still watching that keeps me out of mischief, doesn't it? Love Joycie xx

Comment

Joycie, Got to admit England make hard work of their matches. Certainly don't look like world champions even with a home advantage. Let's get the 6 nations out of the way first and then see how they are looking.

John

Comment

Good luck Joycie,

Still racked with uncertainty. The pundits say it is any bodies and even mathematically possible for France to win. Only poor Italy with no chance apparently.

Enjoy your day.

John

Comment

John, Wales have to go out and thrash Italy and get a really good goal difference. Sadly, I cant watch it live because I am at a wedding
                        which starts at 1 pm but my daughter is sending me texts on my "silent" phone. My only worry is if they score a try, I will be very tempted to ring the bell on my rollator and cause havoc and general confusion! It is close this year, but, in truth, it is a practice for Wales to win the World Cup, isn't it? Much love Joycie x

Comment

I hope you have got catchup Joycie because there have been some good games on this afternoon. After all that Ireland go away the victors. Almost as much excitement as as your wedding!

John

Comment

What a great afternoon of rugby.

Comment

Catch up, John xx

Comment

Happy 16th birthday Cc;

I hope you like your present, I told you that you would get her one day.

Trust that you have a great day and that Benny looks after you, as usual!!!!

Love Terry
                                TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X