The daily dribble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Sheesh!! What's going on now? I guess it's better than them breaking up, eh?

Play nice!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Not sure what crimes you committed Terry? Oil, streaking, handcuffs, hide and seek do not sound like an offense in my country. I wish I could come to your rescue, but since I can’t hang tough... I’m sure with your smooth Romeo ways you can persuade a nurse to give you more then a bottle of Baylies and set you free

xxoo

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ha ha fine mess you got yourself into Terry....oil, white coats, handcuffs, chains, hide and seek. Tut Tut!!

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    It's a waste of time unless you have to Zep;

Read my post on the previous page at 12 something.

I'm innocent Cc, you can't imagine me being naughty, can you. Handcuffed Cc!

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello Our Terry, can I just ask what's wrong with sleeping after lunch??? Is your hospice called Fifty Shades or Carry on Nurse, locked to the bed for what?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What do you mean your locked in bed... ?? like with restraints?? You couldn't have possibly been that naughty??

xoxo

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Debbie;

I say a light lunch because if you had a big roast dinner all you would want to do is sleep after. I think it's always the visual aspect that people look for firstly, might be just their smile but normally to have a successful long relationship it's personality that counts.

I have been causing trouble in the hospice this morning, (as well as going streaking) I've been hiding the cleaners brooms etc. and many other things.

Still someone still loves me, one of the worker here has just come in and given me a cuddle and has given me-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a new bottle of Baylies. Trouble is I'm still locked to the bed and can't reach it.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LOL you really do like this Mr. Grey don’t you! ?……hummm makes me wonder now….

Yes your right…I’m lover of the love songs and flowers

I would take a pass on Mr. Grey’s type of attention Terry. I know he’s got most of the American women and the UK’s women as well all steamed up, but not me. If he tried pulling out his handcuffs and chains on me I’d cuff to his bed and leave, and not tell anyone he’s there!! Now wouldn’t’ t that be fun!!

xoxo

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Cc, you can have a man that sings love songs and gives you flowers etc.

But Grey was very very attentive and so loyal, did have one or two disturbing ways though. I just wanted him to change a little and for them to be together, sort of what the second book nearly done.
    We can dream, love Terry
    Last edited by Terry; 7 February 2015, 15:20.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LMAO

I think our Terry really enjoyed Mr. Grey, and his wicked ways more then he wants to admit !

Maybe some nurses will come and rescue you Terry

xoxo

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    You’ve been reading 50 Shades???

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Marieline;

I took your advice and now I'm in trouble. I put some oil on my body and thinking that your idea of getting air to the body I went out side. The trouble was that I'm staying in the hospice for a week and i had taken most of my clothes off, (you're idea).

Anyway the men in white coats came out with a blanket and forced me in. I am now handcuffed to a bed.

It's not bad, Terry

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    thank you, Charles, For a fair while, I thought we had the winning hand! And, for John, when England play anyone other than Wales, I am waving the flag, but my Welsh heritage comes first!

Leave a comment:

• njm
    replied
    Originally posted by Terry View Post
    I never heard, did England beat Wales at rugby by any chance!!!
    Terry:

Wales were up 10-0 and in control. England took forward control and won. George Ford at flyhalf gives them something they lacked last year. He was deservedly man of the match. But early days. The Welsh were not far off.

Charles

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    I never heard, did England beat Wales at rugby by any chance!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X