Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ccinjersey

LMAO

I'm not suffering Terry I'm thinking, and for the record I have 15 wins and 23 draws against you...just saying

XOXO

Comment

• Kayleigh
      Forum Member
      • Nov 2018

Originally posted by ccinjersey View Post
      No need to wonder Kayleigh, Terry won, and 156 times to be exact

xox
      But was Terry the perfect gentleman afterwards - i.e. did he release your Queen from his Castle straight away??

I think I know the answer to that question though - because it looks like your Queen's Knight in shining armour (aka Doug) is on his way!!....

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Gzn5QpZVA

Love
      Kayleigh x

P.S I think you taught TC how to play chess far too well CC!! LOL

Comment

• Kayleigh
        Forum Member
        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Gillette View Post
        Hmph. Well, I didn’t like to say, but I was more than a little miffed that I wasn’t on the Eggheads team. Oh well, I’ll just have to carry on as the femme fatale (or, more accurately, ‘fatal’) I’ve always been. Ha ha ha.
        Sorry Dina - there were only 2 spare places available with Ellie on the Egghead's table - and I thought she might like the company of 2 charming and dashing gentlemen - who also happen to be almost (but not quite) as knowledgeable as her about the 'science stuff'.

I promise that next time you can be at the head of the Egghead's table - and you can choose who sits with you (as long as you don't choose me - because I'm definitely more of a chit-chatty chatterbox than a brainy brainbox!! LOL)

Love
        Kayleigh x

Comment

• ccinjersey

That's funny Kayleigh

A Gentleman ! ????? ....lets just say he takes no prisoners, but he is kind to my Queen as long as I plead and beg for her life, and I must say 'please' or she's a goner.

I wish I could say I take credit for his masterful chess skills Kayleigh, but he actually taught me, only he just left out the part on how to beat him ! lol

xox

Comment

• Kayleigh
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2018

Hi CC,

In my experience TC's a gentle tom-cat with very gentle paws - but only if I keep my kitty-mitts away from his fruit & nut snacks and portions of cream. He did offer me one of his dates once - but you won't be surprised to know that, although I accepted, I'm still waiting! LOL

I asked him to teach me chess and he turned me down - probably because he didn't want me to get as good as you are at it! LOL

Love
            Kayleigh x

Comment

• Barry52
              Forum Member
              • Mar 2012

Hi CC,

Let my knights come charging in to save your queen and my bishops will pray for success. I can castle my rook but don’t forget we are all just pawns in this game. If the next game against TC gets tough then I suggest you try the Sicilian defence and if all that fails then call in uncle Vinnie.

Love,
              Barry
              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

• ccinjersey

LOL

That's news to me Kayleigh, I guess he's just a gentleman to kitty cats, and not wildcats like me lol

xox

Comment

• ccinjersey

Hahahahaha That's brilliant Barry !!

My Queen appreciates your valiant efforts, but she seems to be his prisoner time and again.

I had always had the Sicilian Uncles on stand by as you well know, but Terry managed to charm them too, and now he is just one of the boys to them, they wouldn't dare think of harming a fury hair on his head !

I guess my Queen is hopelessly doomed....

XOXO

Comment

• Kayleigh
                    Forum Member
                    • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Sheila View Post
                    I see all the Christmas adverts on the telly, but I can't get in the mood this year.
                    Best wishes, Sheila.
                    Hi Sheila,

I'm finding it difficult to get in a Christmassy mood as well. Perhaps it's partly because of the new and difficult challenges I am faced with or maybe I've never really been interested in anything festive so soon before December?

... but I wish Supermarkets would turn that Christmas music off!! LOL -,we are not in December yet! .. and don't they realise that its too soon to play festive music, when ....

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-2yekhjzhlw

Sending love and best wishes to you and your family,
                    Kayleigh x

Comment

Working...
                    X