X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry52
    replied
    Hi Ellie,

Thanks for your advice but broom and feather duster! My wife might get the idea I’m about to start cleaning the house lol. I like the idea of the pulley system with resistance bands so I will investigate this.

Love,
    Barry x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Hi Barry.

What about a mini pedal exercise 'bike'? Many are also suitable for arms (on a table top?) which, with some level of resistance, should keep your joints mobile and muscles pumping.

Don't forget to do reps of shoulder rolls, shrugs and scapula squeezes but there's no resistance in those. You could get some resistance bands which you can use safely sitting down in a chair - I had some that attached to a door frame.

Or you could get your thinking cap on and see how you can use cans of beans, a broom, a feather duster etc.

Good luck!

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    started a topic Arms and shoulders

Arms and shoulders

Hi fellow forum friends.

Does anyone have a recommendation for stiff arms and shoulders? When I used to go to the gym the equipment improved my spasticity but 12 weeks without and my stiffness is worse. My legs are fine thanks to my daily exercise bike routine but I wondered if there is an aid to help with arms.

Barry
Working...
X