Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betty sitbon
    replied
    Dear Matthew, nothing could be worse than what you and your wife experienced. Thank you for being so open. Nothing could hurt more and it is very understandable sadness can have no meaning now. Ii is wonderful you can still be in love w joy and happy endings

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Ellie you are our inspiration to live. Stay as you are for as long as you are able. Love IS real. x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    matthew55 So, was I right or was I right? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    Matthew. Words fail me save to say I am thinking about you and wish you great strength

Richard

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    That is who you are so just carry on as you are, nice to see you back. Janette x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Depression is a state of mind. Done it and wrote a post card. Goodnight x

Leave a comment:

• Shaun
    replied
    Hello Matthew , when I read your original post , I had two thoughts
    1 something has hit you hard and you were in quite a severe depression and I honestly didnโ€™t know what to say, my wife suffers from depression and sometimes itโ€™s just best to let her get through it
    2 I must admit, I thought itโ€™s your life your choice, I have potentially 10 -15 years of slowly declining and sometimes I wish it would get it over and done with quickly. And was probably a bit jealous , thereโ€™s a turn up, somebody jealous of your illness...
    Glad you have been able to get your thoughts out and not bottled it all. Keep going Matthew I hope we will all be here to support you as need.
    shaun

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Liz, you rock girl x

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie
    replied
    Although I have only posted a few times on the forum, I have always noticed your posts as you are so honest and say it as it is. I admire and appreciate that. Donโ€™t change, and know that , as a fellow sufferer/ warrior, I understand where youโ€™re coming from. Stay strong. Itโ€™s the best we can do.
    love, Lizzie x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Debbie x

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    It's good to have you back Matthew... We missed you ! As Ellie said you really don't need to explain an absence from our forum.

I am so very sorry about your daughter. We lost our little girl when she was five. I have no idea how we survived except I had to keep going for our two younger children. I was and still am totally over protective of them. It certainly changes your perspective on life and I really appreciate your feelings.I am not pretending to understand because we all try to cope differently.

Thank you for sharing. Love and hugs to you.
    Debbie x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Denise x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    oh matthew that is so sad and i can understand how that has made you like that. but hey you had us worried there and yes i like to speak my mind and people dont always like it. so dont go saying goodby.
    denise xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    True but then I'm me aren't I? ๐Ÿ˜„
    That you are mate and don't change x

Leave a comment: