It never rains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It never rains.

This winter along with my frozen feet my hands will be icicles. Feet are easier to keep warm than hands and before anyone says I'm not wearing gloves all day.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Hot Hands hand warmers in loose pockets or hoodie pouch are great to put hands on. Heat Holders socks are fab (I'm told they are builders' favourites) I've a few pairs (of socks, not builders 😁)

While you're at it, buy a few of those microwaveable heat packs, if you don't have any.

Love Ellie 😘
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Thanks mate xx

Comment

If Ellie means those battery hand warmers then yes they are great. I had one last year. Come to think of it I can't think where it is, but I wouldn't mind getting more. Really handy to have. Gloves just get in the way even the ones without fingers.

Comment

Well I've ordered both manual and electronic to cover my bases πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Šx

Comment

Matthew, what are the pros and cons of manual /electronic? How are you finding them?
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

The electronic ones are great and can be used as a mobile charger and the manual ones are excellent for moulding my thumb which is painful all the

Comment

time x

Comment

Thanks, Matthew. Sorry to hear about the thumb x
                  Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Thanks I think it's just MNDs way of getting me used to not having a right hand. ☹️x

Comment

Working...
                    X