Clear All

I was expecting to see gnome watch. I presume you haven't started filming 😁

Comment

Hi Matthew
      where are you?

Comment

I'm still here, just having a few bad days is all x

Comment

I know the feeling. Stephen is in hospital having his peg done. We had a long wait this morning because the hospital was waiting for the covid tests which were done on Tuesday. Left the house at 6am to have that done. The tests should have been done Monday but because it was bank holiday it had to be Tuesday. So that was a worry especially as we left the house at 6am this morning. Im worn out and stressed. I just hope its all going ok.
          how about you? Anything in particular? Xx

Comment

Nothing I can put my finger on ☹️

Comment

I'm expecting an uplifting thought tomorrow. Blimey Matthew I was hoping you'd cheer me up. 😚

Comment

I thought you came up with the title positive mental attitude. Come on Matthew don't let the nasty green chip eating thing win! You know the one Ron Taylor sings about!😘

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                  I'm expecting an uplifting thought tomorrow. Blimey Matthew I was hoping you'd cheer me up. 😚
                  Here you go denise

If someone throws something at President Trump, do his security guards shout "Donald Duck".

Sorry
                  Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

I know the feeling. Stephen is in hospital having his peg done. We had a long wait this morning because the hospital was waiting for the covid tests which were done on Tuesday. Left the house at 6am to have that done. The tests should have been done Monday but because it was bank holiday it had to be Tuesday. So that was a worry especially as we left the house at 6am this morning. Im worn out and stressed. I just hope its all going ok.
                    how about you? Anything in particular? Xx
                    Hi Denise, hope Stephen is ok and makes a speedy recovery. Janette x
                    Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by GaryM View Post

Here you go denise

If someone throws something at President Trump, do his security guards shout "Donald Duck".

Sorry
                      No because they already think he’s quackers.
                      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Oh that's good. Thanks for making me laugh. Gary, Jeanette, Barry perhaps that will cheer Matthew up as well. He always does it for us xxxxxπŸ˜—πŸ˜™πŸ˜š

Comment

They are keeping Stephen in for another night. He has a high temperature.

Comment

They are keeping Stephen in for another night. He has a high temperature.
                            Oh, sorry to hear that Denise - hope the fever recedes quickly. Did the procedure go well?
                            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I gather so. He phoned me but he doesn't care much for using the phone as his hearing isn't very good. I shall find out tomorrow. πŸ™„

Comment

Oh Denise, Such a shame about Stephen's temperature. Hope he feels better and is home soon.

Look after yourself and have a rest today,
                                Love Debbie x

Comment

Working...
                                X