Fritz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fritz

I had a very difficult week. I knew Fritz was transitioning but he past away 6 days ago. I was not ready to let him go but I think he found a way to just let go when I was out of the room. He died peacefully in his sleep and looked beautiful and young as he lay there. I will never be afraid of death anymore. It came to him like a gift. Thank you all for your support and hugs. I asked donations to be made to MND association.

Oh Betty, I am very sorry to hear that your beloved Fritz is gone - please accept my heartfelt condolences.

He was fortunate to have been deeply loved by you, as are you to have been loved by him. Your deep connection with him came through in your words and I know he will live on in your heart forever.

Take care Betty.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this news and my thoughts are with you. I hope you can arrange Fritz’s funeral without too many Covid restrictions as we are limited here in the UK.

Best wishes to you and the family.

Barry
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Oh no!

I am so saddened to hear your news Betty. He was a brilliant man.

I offer my heartfelt condolences.

Thinking of you.

Doug

Comment

Very sorry x

Comment

So sorry for your loss x
            Janette x

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Betty. I don't think I can improve on Ellie's words.

We're all here for you, if you need us.
              Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

So very sorry Betty to hear of the loss of your beloved Fritz.

Thinking of you,
                Love Debbie x

Comment

Betty I am so sorry to hear your news. I honestly don't know what to say other than your news has made me cry.
                  lots of love Denise xxx 😘

Comment

So sorry Betty x
                    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Betty, I’m very sorry for your loss of Ftitz. Your description of how he went sounded very loving. He was in your loving care obviously. Sending you love and hugs, Lynne x
                      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
                      I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, what a tough week indeed. Thinking of you xxx

Comment

Betty, I am so sorry for your loss. Your description of Fritz passing is so touching and loving. Thankyou for sharing that with us. Stay strong.
                          love, Lizzie x

Comment

Betty,

I have no words to express my sorrow at your loss.
                            You both sounded a wonderful loving couple. I hope you have support in this difficult time.

Sending you virtual hugs, your posts touched my heart

Fritz sounded a like a great guy through your words.

Take care of you now

Love

Donna

Comment

Working...
                            X