No announcement yet.

Life with MND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest my lips and tounge were dry even with my jaw clamped and because my jaw has moved my teeth no longer match up. Just one more thing init. 😊xx

Comment

Yeah, same here - my lower jaw is either too far back or too far forward (most attractive 😏) and often the tip of my tongue is bitten cos it can't get out of the way 🙄
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Any news mate? Those gnomes behaving themselves? Any old workmates been around lately?

Comment

Everybody seems to be terrified of Covoid so no visits. The nomes have a big party every Saturday night. Oh and my artwork is happening soon. xx

Comment

Ooh, that's exciting - any idea what artwork will appear? A tag, abstract or a surprise?

Comment

It's a meadow at sunrise, a firm called Graffiti Kings is doing it. Not cheap but invaluable for my moral 😄x

Comment

Sounds interesting.

Comment

I will post a picture of the finished work 😄x

Comment

Get you. I seem to recall you getting the gnomes to do some artwork. 🤔

Comment

Well I did ask but they were too busy partying 😉x

Comment

Working...
                      X