No announcement yet.

Priorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, good thread, my surgeon was concerned about the thyroid cancer I had, and it was a competition as to what would I die of first.
    I had the operation to cut out the cancer as 2 years beats 3-5.
    Diagnosed 2nd Jan 2020
    Both arms/shoulders affected, left worse than right.
    Progressive Muscular Atrophy suspected

Comment

Hi beemer , before I was diagnosed was always being told to stop smoking, now nobody mentions it,
      (please no lectures on it, I’ve heard all before, besides I can’t always get the lighter to work and always dropping the damn things, and as my consultant put it, ‘not much point in telling you to stop’)

Priorities - enjoy what you enjoy whilst you can

As long as there’s golf and beer I’m happy

Comment

My husband is not going to give up smoking. Done so since 15 and 70 next year. He likes to roll his own and curse. Can't open the tobacco, can't roll it without a struggle, can't get the paper in. It takes him forever. I said someone get him a pipe but he didn't like it. Buy cigarettes instead so he tried them but apparently they go too quickly. I'm now an expert at rolling fags 😒 I translated his discharge papers from the hospital and there was a comment about his smoking. I dont care much for it but hey its a bit late in the day really. He ain't gonna give up now. He enjoys it so that's good enough for me. Not much else left for him. 😮

Comment

Denise, loads left - keep puffing Mr. Denise (don’t know his name)
          As long as there’s golf and beer I’m happy

Comment

99% of non-smokers die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH1KhxKh1YA
            Copyright Graham

Comment

Good music. Yeah Stephen would love your comments. I think his last words will be - I'm just nipping out for a fag. 😊

Comment

I smoke weed and since my diagnosis even doctors don't mind. At least there's something good about dying 👍😃x

Comment

Could take up dangerous sports. Shark wrestling ok can't think of anymore 🤔

Comment

Working...
                  X