No announcement yet.

Another fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sorry about your fall Janette. I hope that the bruises an soreness go quickly. It’s great that you got approval from wheelchair services. Shame about this pandemic as we all want to get outside. Love Lynne x
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
      I’m sorry about your fall Janette. I hope that the bruises an soreness go quickly. It’s great that you got approval from wheelchair services. Shame about this pandemic as we all want to get outside. Love Lynne x
      Thank you Lynne, I know I can’t wait to get out and get a bit of fresh air. Love Janette x
      Janette x

Comment

Ring social services and ask for a stairlift. We got one and half steps for back door and patio door. Plus holding bars on either side of doors and chair for shower plus a half step. Plus a wheelchair.

Comment

We also pay 3.50 a week for a security watch a that detects falls and panic button on front door linked to police and smoke detectors linked to fire brigade. Also there is a coded box outside with key inside for district nurses, and emergency servces who have the code.Delta Wellbeing Wales
          Last edited by jd58; 12 November 2020, 18:59.

Comment

Originally posted by jd58 View Post
            Ring social services and ask for a stairlift. We got one and half steps for back door and patio door. Plus holding bars on either side of doors and chair for shower plus a half step. Plus a wheelchair.
            I’m just waiting for home adaptations including through floor lift, bathroom etc. Just waiting on a date, hopefully it won’t be too long. Janette x
            Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by jd58 View Post
              We also pay 3.50 a month for a security watch a that detects falls and panic button on front door linked to police and smoke detectors linked to fire brigade. Also there is a coded box outside with key inside for district nurses, and emergency servces who have the code.Delta Wellbeing Wales
              This is a great idea thanks I will look into it. Janette x
              Janette x

Comment

Working...
              X