It's what you make it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's what you make it.

When I was introduced to breath stacking I was singularly dissatisfied until I tried it while smoking a doobie. Medicine doesn't always have to be a bitter pill. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Whatever works for you I suppose. I would have thought that would have made it extra strong. I use my asthma inhaler like that and it works so much better. Never knew that's what it was called I just did it!

Comment

Matthew talk to me about breath stacking please, or direct me somewhere! - my husband is struggling on the shortest of walks - 5 steps to the lav, I've noticed he's getting worse, doesn't see his consultant until the 3rd Dec...........anything to point me in the right direction appreciated

thanks

Sue

Comment

Sue it's on YouTube.

Comment

There's quite a few videos on there. The first with the woman and the young lad is pretty good.

Comment

Thanks Denise I will take a look

Comment

Denise I have had a look - the woman with the young lad version - when he lets go of the balloon!!

Now I need to get my Husband to take a look and learn it,

Thanks

Sue

Comment

I showed Stephen. He tried it. Had a fag and said it didn't make any difference. I could scream. At least I tried. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Comment

Originally posted by Suefromwakey View Post
                  Now I need to get my Husband to take a look and learn it
                  Sue, this video is as I was shown initially - if your husband can't place his own hand on his tummy, you can put your hand on it to help him feel his breathing. This method is called 'Simple Breath Stacking', as opposed to using an LVR bag (aka a modified AmbuBag), which I now do.

Good luck.

Love Ellie.

โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Working...
                  X