Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jd58
    replied
    CPAP Strap Covers, Universal and Reusable Soft Fleece CPAP Headgear Strap Pads, Fabric Wraps 4 Pack

Leave a comment:

• jd58
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by jd58 View Post
    Put blue wrap protectors on mask to Pete tmy cheeks from amazon
    Is that to protect ? That's interesting, was the mask digging into your cheeks or was it the straps?

Thanks for sharing, John x

Leave a comment:

• jd58
    replied
    Put blue wrap protectors on mask to Protect my cheeks from amazon
    Last edited by jd58; 28 January 2021, 15:46.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by jd58 View Post
    Has a Good sleep last night using my new cpap pillow
    Onward and upwards 🤞 x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I bought beds with firm mattresses because we are told they are better for the spine. Then i bought 2 ikea beds withs mattress toppers for when the kids came. Decided to try them out. Wonderful beds with medium mattresses. Meanwhile back in my own hard bed bought memory foam topper. It made a difference though rather too warm here during summer. Have to say Ellie's air mattress sounds wonderful and if Stephen had one I'd be put out if I had to go without.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    😁✅💤

Leave a comment:

• jd58
    replied
    Has a Good sleep last night using my new cpap pillow

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    I had a memorial foam mattress but sold it because it hurt my back even more. Now we have two different mattress toppers on together because the mattress (that we eventually settled on, from Ikea) is too hard for my back. The only problem was using two mattress toppers together is that the height of the bed is a little too high for me but I manage. I have to be very careful getting out of bed that both feet are firms planted flat on the floor because our carpets are very slippery so I’ve had some scary moments. Lynne
    Last edited by Lynne K; 11 January 2021, 13:08.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Thanks for that, jd.

If you're not used to memory foam, it can take a few nights. It might work out for you - that pillow gets good reviews but it's an individual preference.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I sleep on mock mink fur and my pillows stay in place. 😁x

Leave a comment:

• jd58
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    jd58 Have you any idea of what brand pillow you were given so we know to avoid that one?
    Endurimed CPAP Pillow - New Memory Foam Contour Design Reduces Face & Nasal Mask Pressure, Air Leaks - 2 Head & Neck Rests for Max Comfort - CPAP, BiPAP & APAP Users - for Stomach, Back, and Side Sleepers. Its getting used to the memory foam is harder when new and not as soft as mt pillows

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Originally posted by Beemer View Post

The other problem is I have difficulty pulling the quilt over me (I use my teeth).
    I use my teeth as well, but don't tell the wife. 😉😁

Leave a comment:

• Beemer
    replied
    Goodness me, I feel lucky that I am not yet having breathing difficulties, and able to sleep flat on my back.
    Due to my arms not working I have moved into the spare room, because I would wake up in the night pinned down by my wife's arm or side of her body.
    I am not able to pull my arm out, so have to wake her up, and we all know how dangerous that is .
    The other problem is I have difficulty pulling the quilt over me (I use my teeth).

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Ive tried stacking my pillows but find I slide down the bed 😐

Leave a comment:

Working...
X