OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT

Had a visit thus afternoon. There brilliant people. Two new toilet rises with handles at sides. Stairlift seat to be raised. Half step outside front door plus two handles. New riser chair from mnd association. Bed to be raised to get oht easuer and stand up. Shower seat raised.also contacting hospice about increasing my glco med.

Sounds like a result, John. 👏👏👏
    Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Hang on to that OT, John - worth their weight in gold for sure!
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Fantastic John they are amazing when they are proactive. I am very lucky with mine too
        stay safe x

Comment

Excellent John. If only mine were as good.

Richard
          Richard

Comment

Soùnds like Christmas

Comment

Stairlift broke today got a man out 10.30 fixed by 11.15 extra time in bed

Comment

Great excuse for a few more 😴😴😴 John.

My hoist stopped charging on Monday, had a new one delivered an hour later - we can't be left half way up a stairs or dangling from a hoist, can we 😅😅

Comment

did you get it fixed

Comment

It's old and they had no spare parts to hand, so they delivered another one and took away the old one - I presume to repair at leisure.

Comment

Good result John 👏

Comment

Smashing services John and Ellie, and so they ought be for us, Lynne x
                        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

The OTSarah attached to St Richards Hospice in Stratford Up Avon has been very helpful.She has been on hand to offer advise,sort out equipment and apply to my MND association for funding a few items.She also reassures about equipment available if and when I can no longer walk to transfer etc.Even during these covid times to has done home visits as my needs change.....Very grateful..Mary

Comment

My OT from the hospice is also worth her weight in gold. She popped out to make sure everything is going ok and has suggested I few things to make life easier and for my new bathroom which fingers crossed will start to be built towards the end of March.

Comment

Working...
                            X