Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacquij
    replied
    My OT from the hospice is also worth her weight in gold. She popped out to make sure everything is going ok and has suggested I few things to make life easier and for my new bathroom which fingers crossed will start to be built towards the end of March.

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    The OTSarah attached to St Richards Hospice in Stratford Up Avon has been very helpful.She has been on hand to offer advise,sort out equipment and apply to my MND association for funding a few items.She also reassures about equipment available if and when I can no longer walk to transfer etc.Even during these covid times to has done home visits as my needs change.....Very grateful..Mary

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Smashing services John and Ellie, and so they ought be for us, Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Good result John πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    It's old and they had no spare parts to hand, so they delivered another one and took away the old one - I presume to repair at leisure.

Leave a comment:

• jd58
    replied
    did you get it fixed

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Great excuse for a few more 😴😴😴 John.

My hoist stopped charging on Monday, had a new one delivered an hour later - we can't be left half way up a stairs or dangling from a hoist, can we πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Leave a comment:

• jd58
    replied
    Stairlift broke today got a man out 10.30 fixed by 11.15 extra time in bed

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    SoΓΉnds like Christmas

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    Excellent John. If only mine were as good.

Richard

Leave a comment:

• slp
    replied
    Fantastic John they are amazing when they are proactive. I am very lucky with mine too
    stay safe x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Hang on to that OT, John - worth their weight in gold for sure!

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Sounds like a result, John. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• jd58
    started a topic OT

OT

Had a visit thus afternoon. There brilliant people. Two new toilet rises with handles at sides. Stairlift seat to be raised. Half step outside front door plus two handles. New riser chair from mnd association. Bed to be raised to get oht easuer and stand up. Shower seat raised.also contacting hospice about increasing my glco med.
Working...
X