An unexpected benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An unexpected benefit

In my previous life I would drink four or five coffees a day, but now one cup lasts all day. Saving money is a good thing Si or Non? πŸ˜ƒx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

As long as you are still drinking something else or you will be dehydrated and have loo problems. πŸ™„
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Nor do you have to buy (much) food - you'll save so much money that you can get the Graffiti Kings in again 🀩
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

LoL πŸ˜‚ I have given up solid food totally and I pipe in 180mls of water with every feed. I'm thinking dragons for the other wall. πŸ˜‰x
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Have the whole house done πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Comment

So, the nagging Mummy in me wants to ask if you're getting about 2000ml water per day πŸ™„πŸ˜

It's just because I care... xx

​

Comment

I am not getting a backpack. πŸ˜ƒx

Comment

OK, you're going to have to explain that πŸ€”

​

Comment

Auto feeding cos my hands are still working. πŸ˜ƒx

Comment

No, I was talking about getting enough water - ideally you should be getting about 2000ml of water daily.

​

Comment

I have just taken two pints of water I have no idea how many mls. Especially for you. πŸ˜ƒx
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

I can only think in pints and measure in ft and inches. We don't drink enough. Water isn't appealing when it's chilly.

Comment

That's about 950ml - you must have been peeing all night!

And you did it for your body, especially your kidneys and bowels, not for me πŸ˜‹

​

Comment

Working...
                          X