Respiratory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respiratory

Hello all... I’m having trouble with phlegm in my throat and it is causing my chest to rattle. I’m exhausted coughing should I call a paramedic
    I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Advice please - I don’t know what to do
    I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Comment

Jeanette Pearce would you not be better getting advice first from NHS111? Or is it more urgent than that?

Comment

SueM - I will wait to speak to my respiratory nurse tomorrow,,, Not had this issue before and it’s been tiring trying to move off the raspy noise from my chest, I don’t feel NHS 111 would be MND minded. Thank you for helping me out though

Comment

Jeanette, if you feel your breathing is in any way compromised, seek help. You might have a chest infection.

Do not worry you're being a nuisance or the likes, paramedics are called out for far less...
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

When you talk to the Respiratory Nurse tomorrow Jeanette Pearce , ask for a Cough Assist machine, it sounds like you would benefit from using one.

Love Ellie.
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Ellie - will do and thank you

Comment

Working...
              X