Near miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
    I’m down for a through floor lift, it’s just how long we’re having to wait.
    Ah, I see - that explains why your hubby's on phone duty!!

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Oh Janette, I’m very sorry about your tumble. I hope that your injuries heal quickly and that your stair lift arrives quickly, Lynne
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Thanks Lynne, hurting a bit now just dosed up and in bed hopefully will better tomorrow 😊 x
        Janette x

Comment

Janette I hope you recover quickly. Have you got 2 stair rails fitted? They certainly give me more confidence and I generally only go up and down once per day.
          I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your fall Janette. I feel your pain. Hope you feel better soon. My hip is still sore after two weeks. Voltarol comes in handy. I keep wondering if I should walk round wearing a full-face motorbike helmet.
            Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
              Janette I hope you recover quickly. Have you got 2 stair rails fitted? They certainly give me more confidence and I generally only go up and down once per day.
              Thanks Barry, yes got rails both sides, I’d never get up & down without those x
              Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by GaryM View Post
                Sorry to hear about your fall Janette. I feel your pain. Hope you feel better soon. My hip is still sore after two weeks. Voltarol comes in handy. I keep wondering if I should walk round wearing a full-face motorbike helmet.
                Thanks Gary, it seems to get worse the more we fall, I got hubby to put some voltarol on for me, hope your hip gets better soon, I think we need wrapping in bubblewrap lol x
                Janette x

Comment

I ordered one of these lol.
                  993D1CAA-129A-4CC2-B390-AED1B9139F86.jpeg
                  I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

🀣🀣🀣 x
                    Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
                      I ordered one of these lol.
                      993D1CAA-129A-4CC2-B390-AED1B9139F86.jpeg
                      Do you think the MNDA could get us a group discount? 😁
                      Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Barry that's your best idea yet. I'd wear it. Better than wearing a mask. πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š
                        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryM View Post

Do you think the MNDA could get us a group discount? 😁
                          Garry have you tried taking your suit off before bed 😁

Comment

Oh go on you could keep it on in bed. Not sure how you could go to the loo though. Bet we could all come up with a plan like we have with everything else πŸ™„
                            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Hope you are on the mend soon Nettie. Can you manage to go downstairs on your bottom?

Comment

Thanks Rachel, not hurting as much today 😊 no I’d never get back up lol πŸ˜‚ xx
                                Janette x

Comment

Working...
                                X