Facilitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facilitations

Competition time! Weirdest place you have had facilitations? My go: My nose. 😉😂x

Is that since having the treatment?

Comment

It has nothing to do with the treatment

Comment

Yours must be the strangest because no one else has answered 😁

Comment

I didn't post it to get a response. It's just yet another attempt to get people who don't have MND to understand what it is. 😁x

Comment

Good afternoon Matthew

I'm not sure I can beat strange but it does seem appropriate place to ask a question I was about to ask which is are your eyelid muscles affected by MND?

I ask because I can feel my right eyelid doing funny things then it has been doing for years that hence my question
            Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Well you're in luck as my number two was eye lids 😁x

Comment

Really? I thought this was just my imagination or just tired eyes
                Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Assuming that you mean twitching, I seem to get them everywhere. The only place I've not noticed them is, to use a phrase from 'Upstart Crow', in my cod-dangle. But there are no muscles there. 😁
                  Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Twitching is spot on. The eye lids feel particularly strange 😁x

Comment

Mine was my top lip, one side only, thought I was trying to do an Elvis impersonation

Comment

My bum 😬
                        Janette x

Comment

Bottom lip for me , I think it only effects voluntary muscles are eyelids voluntary?
                          As long as there’s golf and beer I’m happy

Comment

No clue but it happens so probably, think sleeping 😁x

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
                              Bottom lip for me , I think it only effects voluntary muscles are eyelids voluntary?
                              Well mine are, otherwise they might close when I'm walking around. 😉
                              Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Working...
                              X