Another new thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another new thing

Just recently every morning when I wake up my breath out makes a noise. It's like having a reed in my throat except it only plays one very annoying tone, so I can't go back to sleep. Oh and the pain in my left knee reaches my whole leg now. I guess I don't need an alarm as it is, so why have I just written that? 😁x
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Could you use ear plugs. I know it doesn't solve the problem but it might be less annoying.
    this is weird I was suffering with aches and pains in my legs. Ok standing up but get into bed and my legs felt like a heavy weight was crushing my legs. I broke my tooth the other day. Now it's fixed and the strangest thing my legs have stopped aching. I can't believe it. Perhaps a strange coincidence.

Comment

matthew55 how about auditioning with a band as kazoo player.
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

The noise is inside my head and I wish I could play a tune on it. 😁x
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Ha ha ha ha oh Barry glad you are still laughing with your emoji and vaccination problems. Big hug from me. Xxx

Comment

Hugs back to you Denise and you can be sure my glass is always half full, well actually it’s empty now as I’m off to bed x.
            I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Working...
            X