Facilitating my monster feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facilitating my monster feed

I couldn't do my full bottle in one go without my wonderful doctor who introduced me to Lansoprazole which means I no longer burp up my stomach contents. They need a lot more than a round of applause. 😁😍👍x

I’m also a fan of lansoprazole Matthew. I was guzzling gaviscon until I discovered this wonderful drug.
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I used to take gaviscon for terrible heart burn and the doctor told me it wasn't any good so I got rantadine on prescription. It was ok but the more I took it the more I needed to take it. A nurse frightened the life out of me saying how I needed to take it because not taking it would have serious consequences. Then I read somewhere about our stomachs being acid or alkaline so we could be taking the wrong stuff. We'd have to pee on litmus paper to find out. 😊 what fun.

Comment

I’m in the process of getting a wheelchair that will do for indoors or outdoor use is there any advice anyone can give me as to what would be the best chair to get

Comment

We used the wheelchair service which is part of the nhs. They were excellent, coming out to do a proper assessment. Then they provided the correct chair and came to set it up correctly. Once you are hooked into them it is easy to get changes / adaptations as things progress. All this for free. Prior to using them we had bought several chairs ourselves.
          Your OT should sort out the referral.

Comment

Mags sorry Mags didn’t tag you. See my earlier comment about wheelchair

Comment

Working...
            X