No announcement yet.

Living with pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they don't work, ask for morphine patches or a referral to the hospice. (I feel like your mother πŸ˜†)
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Well the post is open. 😁x
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
        Until you feel pain for every waking hour you cannot understand me. My neck pain has spread to my upper back and shoulders. I can't move my arms in certain ways and I can't turn my head. Oh and now I get hot, sharp flashes of pain. I have tried neck brace, hot and cold treatments and various drugs to no avail. I'm praying that the patches I have coming later today help. If I can't find solace I will take my pills. That's not a threat it's a promise. 😒x
        I think I need to get some of them pills for a rainy day too.

Comment

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. It's seen me this far. 😁x
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Sorry you're having such a rough time, matthew, thinking of you, sending love x
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Working...
            X