X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie
    replied
    AndyB Blimey, hope you've night rate too 😯

The amount of power we use must add quite a bit to the bills, all the same...

Leave a comment:

• AndyB
    replied
    When I had my garage converted to a bedroom I had 12 sockets installed and they’re all in use.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I use a plug board.

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    I have 6 things needing to be plugged in all night, every night to sleep. Good job we've night rate electricity!
    I think we might need some extra sockets in the bedroom.

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    By the time I put NIV, Cough assist and suction machine by my bed I won't be able to get in it 😁x
    That made me laugh, Matthew. It's a bit different from when we were young and came in from a night out and just crawled into bed.

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Gary, the NIVs are pre-set and (usually) locked, so it's just a matter of turning on the machine and putting on the mask.
    That's a relief, Ellie. As my abilities desert me one by one, I do get a bit stressed about Louise having to take in so much. I've always absorbed info like a sponge, but Louise prefers to keep things simple.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I have 6 things needing to be plugged in all night, every night to sleep. Good job we've night rate electricity!

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    By the time I put NIV, Cough assist and suction machine by my bed I won't be able to get in it 😁x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Gary, the NIVs are pre-set and (usually) locked, so it's just a matter of turning on the machine and putting on the mask.

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    When it's my turn to need NIV, probably sooner than I'd like, I know that Louise is going to hate all this technology. I've always been the tech geek in our house.

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Glad you’re doing well with it Doug 🤗 x

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    replied
    Fabulous Ellie!
    Thanks!
    Doug x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    You've made great progress, Doug - fantastic news!

Yes, there is a humidifier (I couldn't sleep without one) If you don't have the water chamber, ask your resp team for it.

Here's the video:

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I get dry mouth a lot and there are lots of products that help but I'm having NIV soon so other suggestions are welcome. Stay Strong 😁x

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    started a topic Niv

Niv

Getting used to nippy4 - 6 hours last night incl one alarm

Problem is horribly dry mouth. Is there humidifier?

Out of aces

Doug x
Working...
X