No announcement yet.

Nerve (neuropathic) Pain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really glad you've got some treatment Ellie and hoping you had a better night.🤞As others have said we're so used to you helping and supporting us and we do really appreciate it.

I going to make sure my legs and feet are repositioned regularly throughout the day. We have been a bit lapse with passive physio recently because we have been so busy ( if only !)

Thanks for your suggestion about capsaicin cream Barry. It looks really interesting and well worth a try.

Love Debbie x

Comment

Aww thanks Debbie.

Yes I think I'll get some of the cream which Barry mentioned - sounds like it a good one to have on hand.

And I think we all get lulled into a false sense of muscle wellbeing until something like this happens!!

Hope you get answers to yout foot pain too.

Love Ellie.
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

DJW It's available on Audible (woohoo, that's the only way I can 'read' these days) it's now on my Wishlist for my next credit, thanks. x

Comment

Ellie

If you like I found it as audiobook on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-Body-P.../dp/0446675156

Dennis X

Comment

Hi Ellie, after all the advice you give out, I would love to be able to return the favour, I can relate to the burning sensation in your hand, I get it sporadically, generally when I’ve been over doing something manually, but it passes after 12 hours or less, but yours sounds a lot worse, I hope the steroids work, my physio did suggest it if it got worse, but for me I felt it was mild, and managed with OTC pain relief, and rest
            wishing you well, Shaun
            As long as there’s golf and beer I’m happy

Comment

Thank you Shaun x

Comment

Working...
              X