Very bad hair day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very bad hair day

This is a general apology for everyone who felt the bite of my tongue today. As I should have realised it was much better than I thought it could be. Sorry again. 😍x
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Friends are friends through good and bad times. Good to have you back

Comment

You were traumatised, it's understandable x
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Glad you are ok Matthew.I read your many posts and It sounds like you really are frustrated with the experiences and pains you are going through.It’s as Ellie says “so understandable”.Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.Best wishes Mary

Comment

I second that 😘

Comment

Oh Lizzie, what a cute dog!!! Boy or girl? x
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Ellie, I hope you have less pain tonight. Thinking of you, and also of Matthew.
              My little dog is a girl, Sally. She is a trained therapy dog, but now I can’t take her to visit others, she’s all mine, and she is my constant companion. Sleep well. xx

Comment

Good to hear from you.... keep the witty straight down the line comments coming. They make me smile 😂😂👍🏻

Comment

Terrible hair day. It was a phrase very familiar to me in the past. I never liked how the hair was arranged. Sometimes it was without volume, sometimes too curly, sometimes too straight, etc. Girl problems, lol. I also tried many sprays, shampoos, conditioners, but I didn't like anything anyway. I noticed that a lot of people, especially the popular ones, have dreadlocks. I thought I'd try it too and found a guide on how to do it on https://ambrosae.com/guide-to-starter-locs/. Now I have dreadlocks, and I feel more comfortable. But after I take them out again, I move on to my old phrase. I don't want to
                  Last edited by soniamann; 10 September 2021, 13:54.

Comment

Working...
                  X