Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    I use Sodium Picosulfate but beware! It works amazingly well after roughly 6 to 10 hours so be mindful of when you take it. The first time I did I was on the loo at 1am 3am 5am and 6am but afterwards I felt euphoric. πŸ€—x

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Movicol did the trick here. We used to vary the volume depending on needs. I also used to gently massage Ann’s tummy whilst in the act.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I am using my new bluetooth keyboard with my tablet and it is amazing! Unlike my bowels! πŸ˜‚x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Oh the joys we have to endure πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ and do we keep smiling? Of course we do 😊 πŸ’ͺ🏻 X

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Originally posted by Deb View Post
    I know how you all feel ! I think sky news need to do a one hour special on us x
    BBC 4 might do one for their 'slow television' series. Just an hour of pained expressions and strange noises. πŸ˜‰

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    I know how you all feel ! I think sky news need to do a one hour special on us x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    And I had a close call - if carers had been 5mins late...

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    I've had an hour and a half today over two sessions. What conversations we have eh?

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xxx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I know - it was on Sky News!!

Congrats πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    started a topic Oh my!

Oh my!

It's hard to describe the sheer relief and joy when I finally manage a No 2. Until you can't go you couldn't. When you consider that most decent painkillers also bung you up it's even more satisfying. Appreciate the little things even when they aren't very little. 😁x
Working...
X