Hot tin roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot tin roof

In a couple of hours I will be in a dentist's chair and hopefully opening the door for a way to ease the discomfort that is MND The absolute ruler of insidious deseise. I may be some time.😁x
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Hope it goes well for you

Comment

Thanks my friend, I was beginning to think people might be thinking I make up these stories. I really wish I did.
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

No one could make up the stuff this evil disease throws at people.

Comment

You think so? There's some sick people out there and I don't mean health wise. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜x

Comment

I hope that everything goes well at your dentist appointment Mathew, Lynne x
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Rest assured I know who my friends are 😍x

Comment

Wishing you well for today.

Richard
                Richard

Comment

Good Luck Matthew,Best wishes Mary

Comment

matthew55 I don’t suppose you will feel great afterwards but when you get a chance I would be interested to hear about the treatment.

Hope you are not in pain.
                    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

I'm back and it was painless and lovely people. No pain yet either. Going back in three weeks for fitting. Can't recommend enough. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘X

Comment

Well done.

Comment

I'm glad that's over - have you good painkillers in case you need them for later? x
                            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                              I'm back and it was painless and lovely people. No pain yet either. Going back in three weeks for fitting. Can't recommend enough. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘X
                              I’m pleased it was painless. Are they fitting teeth or a palette? The reason I ask is because I’m having teeth trouble and I am considering the options.
                              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Working...
                              X