Care Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care Dog

I have made an enquiry as to whether I can have a little furry friend care dog. I was wondering how many of us have one already? 😁😍x

Well I have a dog but he definitely isn’t a care dog

Comment

I was thinking of that for ages Mathew but my husband is here so I wouldn’t qualify. Good luck, Lynne
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

I'd love a proper care dog because they could go on to help someone else after me. In work training at home. You can take the man out of management...... 😁😍x

Comment

That's a good idea but I expect the waiting list is long. You never know unless you ask though and a dog would be great company too.

Good luck Matthew xx

Comment

Btw I have five dogs and none of them do anything remotely useful but they don't judge and give great cuddles x Sarah xx

Comment

I will get an old dog if I can't get anything else. I think we'd fit like hand in gloves. 😁😍x

Comment

Get a dog mate my beagle maximus is my best mate. He snores and keeps me awake sometimes but the love he gives no human can do that. His farts also stink too when he does drive bys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I hope you can get a dog Matthew. I have two, I spend most of my time, with my very precarious and limited walking, trying not to trip on them, which I credit as honing my foot awareness skillsπŸ˜‚ I couldn't be without them😊

Comment

Shortly after being diagnosed with the MND in Jan 2020, my son brought home a Collie puppy, I am sure that puppy helped with handling the prognosis, mentally and physically. Unfortunately, my son has now moved out, with his dog, and life is not the same.
                    Diagnosed 2nd Jan 2020
                    Both arms/shoulders affected, left worse than right.
                    Progressive Muscular Atrophy suspected

Comment

When I left my last wife I missed our dog way more than her. πŸ˜‚x

Comment

I lost my dog Bella not long ago 🐢πŸ₯Ί I miss her dearly ❀️ X
                        Janette x

Comment

oh ive lost 3 dogs over the last few years. each one broke my heart. ive had 9 dogs in total and id have them all back. ok im crying.

Comment

Working...
                          X