Going mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going mobile

How's this for positive thinking: I have applied for a new passport so I can get a new driving license. I plan to hire automatic luxury cars over the summer for a Hug trip. 😁😍xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

That’s good positivity right there x
    Janette x

Comment

Matthew - I'm sorry to be a downer here - arn't you supposed to tell DVLA you have MND? 1,000 quid fine if not?
      Husband Albert diagnosed PMA Feb 21

Comment

I fully intend to and will take any test they like so long as it happens soon. πŸ˜„πŸ˜x
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
          How's this for positive thinking: I have applied for a new passport so I can get a new driving license. I plan to hire automatic luxury cars over the summer for a Hug trip. 😁😍xx
          Good for you Matthew. I’m touring Scotland in July so if you are nearby maybe we can meet up. Will Boris allow hugs in the summer?
          I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I know what I would like to say about Boris but I am having a good day. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜x

Comment

Originally posted by Suefromwakey View Post
              Matthew - I'm sorry to be a downer here - arn't you supposed to tell DVLA you have MND? 1,000 quid fine if not?
              Yes, my doctor informed me that I should let DVLA know of the diagnosis, and they adjusted my license so I was not able to drive our 4.5t motorhome which we were intending to tour Europe with . Yes, my wife could drive it, but.....
              Selling the motorhome gave us cash to sort out the house, garden and debts for when I am no longer here, but I still have my car and motorcycle licence even though I sold them too.
              Diagnosed 2nd Jan 2020
              Both arms/shoulders affected, left worse than right.
              Progressive Muscular Atrophy suspected

Comment

I'm happy if they revoke my class two. I'd had enough by the end. Luxury SUV's sounds much better! 😁x

Comment

Working...
                X