Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    I'm happy if they revoke my class two. I'd had enough by the end. Luxury SUV's sounds much better! 😁x

Leave a comment:

• Beemer
    replied
    Originally posted by Suefromwakey View Post
    Matthew - I'm sorry to be a downer here - arn't you supposed to tell DVLA you have MND? 1,000 quid fine if not?
    Yes, my doctor informed me that I should let DVLA know of the diagnosis, and they adjusted my license so I was not able to drive our 4.5t motorhome which we were intending to tour Europe with . Yes, my wife could drive it, but.....
    Selling the motorhome gave us cash to sort out the house, garden and debts for when I am no longer here, but I still have my car and motorcycle licence even though I sold them too.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I know what I would like to say about Boris but I am having a good day. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜x

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    How's this for positive thinking: I have applied for a new passport so I can get a new driving license. I plan to hire automatic luxury cars over the summer for a Hug trip. 😁😍xx
    Good for you Matthew. I’m touring Scotland in July so if you are nearby maybe we can meet up. Will Boris allow hugs in the summer?

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I fully intend to and will take any test they like so long as it happens soon. πŸ˜„πŸ˜x

Leave a comment:

• Suefromwakey
    replied
    Matthew - I'm sorry to be a downer here - arn't you supposed to tell DVLA you have MND? 1,000 quid fine if not?

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    That’s good positivity right there x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    started a topic Going mobile

Going mobile

How's this for positive thinking: I have applied for a new passport so I can get a new driving license. I plan to hire automatic luxury cars over the summer for a Hug trip. 😁😍xx
Working...
X