Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera

Just got back from Wythenshawe hospital, had a camera up my nose & down my throat to see if everything was ok with my throat/larynx because I was having issues with the cough assist machine, but everything was fine, a few adjustments to cough assist and now back home & resting. Janette x
    Janette x

nettie i thought you were going to talk about going out with your camera and taking photos. i am glad everything is ok.
    denise xx

Comment

Good news Janette

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
        nettie i thought you were going to talk about going out with your camera and taking photos. i am glad everything is ok.
        denise xx
        I wish 😂😂 x
        Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
          Good news Janette
          Yes Phil they were very happy with me 🤗 x
          Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
            Yes [ ] they were very happy with me
            That's good to hear, isn't it, Janette - hope you got a bit of a boost!! x

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Thats really good news Janette. Well done for having it done. It doesn't sound like much fun. X

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                That's good to hear, isn't it, Janette - hope you got a bit of a boost!! x
                Yes Ellie, no mucus either 😊 x just tired now it was an early start x
                Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                  Thats really good news Janette. Well done for having it done. It doesn't sound like much fun. X
                  Thanks Deb, it was better than I thought it would be thank goodness x
                  Janette x

Comment

Glad that’s over for you Nettie.Best wishes Mary

Comment

Good news indeed Janette. They’re a good team at Wythenshaw aren’t they. I hope that your new cough assist settings work for you and that you have a good restful night to make up food your early start. Love Lynne x
                      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary C View Post
                        Glad that’s over for you Nettie.Best wishes Mary
                        Thank you Mary x
                        Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
                          Good news indeed Janette. They’re a good team at Wythenshaw aren’t they. I hope that your new cough assist settings work for you and that you have a good restful night to make up food your early start. Love Lynne x
                          Thanks Lynne, yeah they are great there 👍 I’m ready for a good night’s sleep with no wind tonight 💨🌬weather wise that is 😂 x
                          Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
                            That's what I wanted to hear. I'm booked in for an overnight breathing assessment in a week's time and was a bit concerned after Matthew's experience.
                            Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryM View Post

That's what I wanted to hear. I'm booked in for an overnight breathing assessment in a week's time and was a bit concerned after Matthew's experience.
                              Gary I’ve stayed in there twice, once for overnight breathing assessment and then when I had my PEG procedure and I’ve always found it excellent x
                              Janette x

Comment

Working...
                              X