No announcement yet.

Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great new Janette. I had mine last year around this time and my voice box and the back of my tongue was half dead. So good news for you indeed! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜x
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Thanks Matthew, yes my tongue is next to useless too x
      Janette x

Comment

There are distinct advantages to a dead tongue I just can't think of any at the moment sorry. 😒
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

😒
          Janette x

Comment

GaryM Good to hear you've an admission date for respiratory assessment - must be a strange relief, of sorts x
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Well my issues are resolved and I'm happy to be returning in a week or so to Whythenshaw, even the same department. Just had blood from my ear say my carbon reading or something is much higher than the 7 that signifies imminent return. I'm only happy that I will get my gum shields before refitting my NIV. Oh and I not boxing or playing rugby (egg chasing) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„x

Comment

Yes your carbon dioxide has to be below 7😬
                Janette x

Comment

Working...
                X