• Show
Clear All

• Nettie
    replied
    Yes your carbon dioxide has to be below 7😬

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Well my issues are resolved and I'm happy to be returning in a week or so to Whythenshaw, even the same department. Just had blood from my ear say my carbon reading or something is much higher than the 7 that signifies imminent return. I'm only happy that I will get my gum shields before refitting my NIV. Oh and I not boxing or playing rugby (egg chasing) 😉😄x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    GaryM Good to hear you've an admission date for respiratory assessment - must be a strange relief, of sorts x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    😢

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    There are distinct advantages to a dead tongue I just can't think of any at the moment sorry. 😢

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Thanks Matthew, yes my tongue is next to useless too x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Great new Janette. I had mine last year around this time and my voice box and the back of my tongue was half dead. So good news for you indeed! 😁👍😍x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryM View Post

That's what I wanted to hear. I'm booked in for an overnight breathing assessment in a week's time and was a bit concerned after Matthew's experience.
    Gary I’ve stayed in there twice, once for overnight breathing assessment and then when I had my PEG procedure and I’ve always found it excellent x

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
    Good news indeed Janette. They’re a good team at Wythenshaw aren’t they. I hope that your new cough assist settings work for you and that you have a good restful night to make up food your early start. Love Lynne x
    That's what I wanted to hear. I'm booked in for an overnight breathing assessment in a week's time and was a bit concerned after Matthew's experience.

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
    Good news indeed Janette. They’re a good team at Wythenshaw aren’t they. I hope that your new cough assist settings work for you and that you have a good restful night to make up food your early start. Love Lynne x
    Thanks Lynne, yeah they are great there 👍 I’m ready for a good night’s sleep with no wind tonight 💨🌬weather wise that is 😂 x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Mary C View Post
    Glad that’s over for you Nettie.Best wishes Mary
    Thank you Mary x

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Glad that’s over for you Nettie.Best wishes Mary

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Deb View Post
    Thats really good news Janette. Well done for having it done. It doesn't sound like much fun. X
    Thanks Deb, it was better than I thought it would be thank goodness x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    That's good to hear, isn't it, Janette - hope you got a bit of a boost!! x
    Yes Ellie, no mucus either 😊 x just tired now it was an early start x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X