No announcement yet.

Pfizer vaccine side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debbie, it’s the basic things in life that I enjoy nowadays.

Ellie, before MND I felt like a thirty year old, always out walking and cycling, I was 58 when I developed this awful disease. We’re only as old as we think we are. 😘
    Sporadic MND/ALS - Limb onset - Diagnosed May 2016
    night time NIPPY, cough assist, PEG

Today is the tomorrow I feared yesterday

Comment

Both my jabs were Astra and zero side effects for me.🤔😍😘😁xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Hi Andy
        I had Pfizer vaccination. I had the worst headache like a dreadful hangover. I did have an upset tummy but wasn't sure if it was connected to the jab. Haven't had my 2nd yet. Hope it's not as violent. 😕
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Just thought I’d give an update on my bowel problems since having the vaccine.

The bottom line (excuse the pun) is that the problem is ongoing.
          Things are not as bad as they have been, my movements are now very loose, which I actually prefer to the constant constipation that I used to have.
          My GP referred me to colorectal obviously suspecting bowel cancer. I had a CT scan done which showed no bowel problems, however they did notice something with my prostrate so I’ve now been referred to urology. The fun never stops !

I do know of other people who have had problems with diarrhoea post vaccine.

Keep smiling everyone.

Andy

Comment

I have requested a penis catheter today. The fun never stops eh? 😁😀😂🤗xx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Matthew I was thinking same for Stephen but didn't quite know how to suggest it. Is your problem during the day or night?
              you are right the fun never stops. ☹
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                I have requested a penis catheter today. The fun never stops eh? 😁😀😂🤗xx
                I have some of those which I use when I go out for a while (which hasn’t been often recently). The real fun is when you remove them. 😂

Comment

AndyB Relieved it's nothing sinister Andy, one terminal illness is more than enough!

I think I'd prefer looser bowels too, rather than the daily taking laxatives for chronic constipation.

Enjoy the sunshine xx
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

I have problems day and night and I have already had one removed. 😘😍🤗😂xx

Comment

matthew55 When you talk to the nurse about the catheter, get them to show you the bags and connections to make sure you're able to undo the fittings to empty the bag, before you agree to the broom handle up the todger - some can be fiddly. xx
                      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Already thought of that but thanks for the mention?😍😘😁😀xx

Comment

Working...
                        X