Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I wasn't being bullied because I'm intelligent? I am genuinely confused.
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Originally posted by slp View Post
      Earlier today I received a nasty, belittling and upsetting private message from a member of this forum. I enjoy reading all your posts and having lived with MND for over 10years now I hoped that I could help a few people along the way. I am not usually thin skinned but I didn't expect to get abuse therefore I am going to have some time away from the forum

stay safe everyone x Sarah xx
      Hi Sarah,

We are so sorry to read this and agree with all of the responses above. You should never be forced to leave due to bullying or horrible comments.

Please feel free to private message us and if we can step in and support you we most definitely will. As Ellie mentioned you can always report and flag posts to us at anytime.

Every member who joins the Forum agrees to sign up to our Forum Guidelines https://forum.mndassociation.org/forum-guidelines so whoever sent you this message has clearly gone against these which isn't acceptable.

We would love you to stay part of the Forum slp and truly hope you will stay.

Thanks,

Forum Admin
      Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Comment

Hi everyone,

We are very sad to read the comments on this thread and that members are feeling bullied by other members or like they don't want to engage with or use the Forum. All members should respect each other and be kind.

The Forum is here for everyone living with and affected by MND and no one should feel like they can't be here.

Please do message us privately if you would like to flag anything with us and you can of course flag and report posts at anytime. We do try to monitor the conversation threads and will step in whenever we feel our Forum Guidelines have been broken https://forum.mndassociation.org/forum-guidelines .

We are going to lock this thread now but please do reach out if we can support you.

Many thanks,

Forum Admin

Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Comment

Working...
        X