Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heather R
    replied
    Ah that explains why my thigh on my weaker side is kind of lumpy and flaccid, joys. x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    My poor thighs are about the same size as my biceps and I need a blanket over them as I sit and ponder life. 😞😄x

Leave a comment:

• Suefromwakey
    replied
    I like that, in a kinda way, made me smile Ellie

Maybe the thighs are more noticeable as they have always been solid, quite sporty, AND he's been wearing shorts ! best thing we can get on

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Sue, the muscles can lose tone too and become flaccid, particularly noticeable in a larger muscle mass such as the thigh.

Skin can lose its tone and elasticity too - more joys to behold!! Parts of me resemble Grandpa Abe Simpson 😟😂
    Last edited by Ellie; 20 March 2021, 12:31.

Leave a comment:

• Beemer
    replied
    It is strange, I am losing weight, legs are getting weaker and smaller, but belly seems to be retaining the bulk. I thought, ok, if I lose weight, I will look thinner, but it dont seem to be happening that way.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Im supposing lack of muscle too. I think if hes not moving he will lose fat and muscle but its stock piling else where. You need ellies input.

Leave a comment:

• Suefromwakey
    replied
    Possibly and most probably but its on the feet also - I suppose we have fat layers everywhere but it looks odd on the feet plus he's still eating well and Id say he's not losing weight

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Arent the wrinkles due to losing the fat layer under the skin.

Leave a comment:

• Suefromwakey
    started a topic Larger than ever!

Larger than ever!

I think this might have been covered before but I cant find the answer when searching, so, at the risk of repeating,

My husband was told he has PMA - he now no longer walks at all, BUT I have noticed that his thighs appear to be getting bigger, how can this be possibly right?

His calves have almost disappeared.

I have also noticed that his skin looks like he's been on a diet, starting to wrinkle (all over body) he is still able to eat and I have not noticed any lack of appetite,

Thanks
Working...
X