• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Mary C
    Forum Member

• Mary C
    replied
    Hi Lynne, what about dairy free ice cream..would that be an option for you.
    Best wishes
    Mary

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    Forum Member

• Lynne K
    replied
    I used to love vanilla ice cream with cinder toffee in, or raspberry ripple, yum yum. I can’t now because I’m dairy intolerant, Lynne
    Lynne K
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Lynne K; 23 March 2021, 15:59.

Leave a comment:

• Beemer
    Forum Member

• Beemer
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    I'm pleased to say that I managed a little ice cream via a fork last night. It was wonderful. πŸ˜„πŸ˜x
    I too enjoy a spot of ice cream. Lucky to still have taste and swallow, but it is just a struggle to get it into my mouth.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    Forum Member

• matthew55
    replied
    I'm pleased to say that I managed a little ice cream via a fork last night. It was wonderful. πŸ˜„πŸ˜x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    Forum Member

• matthew55
    replied
    Ellie I was being serious. Getting stuff off spoons is a trick I seem to have forgotten! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    Nettie
    Forum Member
    Nettie I can just picture it Janette πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    Ellie I have to ask how you get the stuff into your mouth far back enough? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„x
    πŸ€” Not sure if that's a serious question! If it is, somebody feeds me like Cleopatra was fed 🀩

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    Forum Member

• matthew55
    replied
    Ellie I have to ask how you get the stuff into your mouth far back enough? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    Forum Member

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    And I can't manage ice cream any more - dribbles out the sides of my mouth in a most attractive way πŸ˜‹

But I can manage thick Greek yogurt, chilled mousse and most of those little dessert pots, straight from the fridge πŸ‘
    I had a Milka chocolate bar today dipped in my brew πŸ˜‹ made a mess but thoroughly enjoyed it x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    Forum Member

• Nettie
    replied
    Ellie I'm seriously considering having it taken out for all the good it does me. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„ Janette that's cruel and unusual punishment in my book. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„x
    I know I’m going to kill him 🀣🀣

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    And I can't manage ice cream any more - dribbles out the sides of my mouth in a most attractive way πŸ˜‹

But I can manage thick Greek yogurt, chilled mousse and most of those little dessert pots, straight from the fridge πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    Forum Member

• matthew55
    replied
    Ellie I'm seriously considering having it taken out for all the good it does me. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„ Janette that's cruel and unusual punishment in my book. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    Forum Member

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryM View Post
    I was told to avoid ice cream when my swallow started to deteriorate. Having said that, I don't miss it. I've never been a big fan of ice cream or most sweet stuff. I don't half miss a bacon butty though.
    Oh yes I miss a bacon butty πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‹ and my hubby sits there nearly everyday with one πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    So my question is "can ice cream be eaten with no tongue"?
    Are you having that surgically removed too... 😏

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    Forum Member

• GaryM
    replied
    I was told to avoid ice cream when my swallow started to deteriorate. Having said that, I don't miss it. I've never been a big fan of ice cream or most sweet stuff. I don't half miss a bacon butty though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X