Clear All

• House44
    replied
    Thank you all x

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Originally posted by House44 View Post
    Finally got a stair lift fitted hurray!!!!!

down stairs is overrated though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Smashing about stairlift. I hope that it works out for you for for a long time and you can go downstairs and upstairs easily, Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• nunhead_man
    replied
    Great news!

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    He'll have to live stream his hunts Janette, with you directing him from downstairs - and yes, the item will be right in front of him πŸ™„
    That’ll be more trouble than it’s worth Ellie, he can’t understand me when he’s right in front of me πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Nettie View Post
    ... every time I send Phil upstairs for something I need he can’t find it πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
    He'll have to live stream his hunts Janette, with you directing him from downstairs - and yes, the item will be right in front of him πŸ™„

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Fantastic news Wayne.

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    I can’t wait for my lift to be put in, every time I send Phil upstairs for something I need he can’t find it πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied

Good news. Now you have options.

Leave a comment:

• House44
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beemer
    replied
    Ah bless, bet she's a Daddy's Girl πŸ€—πŸ€— (takes one to know one πŸ˜‰) x
    You would think not, the way she tells me off. She bought a Ring door bell camera for us, and she can also see who is at our front door. Often I get Whatsup texts asking me who are they and telling me to get them to put a mask on if they haven't .

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Beemer View Post
    She works from her home, but has organised with her work to be provided with extra equipment so she can work two days a week at our house.
    Ah bless, bet she's a Daddy's Girl πŸ€—πŸ€— (takes one to know one πŸ˜‰) x

Leave a comment:

• Beemer
    replied
    Beemer Numb bum from just bingeing and/or having an uncomfortable seat? Your OT can give you a comfy cushion.

Pleased for you that you're getting a different set of walls to look at today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
    Numb bum from not moving my sorry arse off the seat, pure laziness. My daughter has a wicked sense of humour, so she cheers me up.
    She works from her home, but has organised with her work to be provided with extra equipment so she can work two days a week at our house.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by Barry52 View Post

Phil I have trouble with accents on some US productions but this was not one of them.
    Cheers Barry. New TV or new sound bar it is then

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowler View Post

Barry I struggled to understand what JT was saying through the whole series. Do I need a new TV or did you also struggle
    Phil I have trouble with accents on some US productions but this was not one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Beemer Numb bum from just bingeing and/or having an uncomfortable seat? Your OT can give you a comfy cushion.

Pleased for you that you're getting a different set of walls to look at today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

Working...
X