I'm back in bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back in bed

I'm back at Whythenshaw and so far it's a totally different experience to last time. I may even get used to it this time.

Here's hoping 🤞🤞 xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

What are you in for Matthew? Whatever it is I hope all is well. Keep your chin up mate. Lizzie x

Comment

Sorry to hear Matthew – as Lizzie says I hope all is well that you able to keep cheerful in the face of what is presumably additional adversity?
        Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

they've probably put a sign at the end of your bed saying 'beware of the trouble maker' hope everything goes well. why are you there anyway?
          denise xx

Comment

Fitting NIV and cough assist. They can't do enough for me. I think they're scared I will complain. 😁

Comment

Hope it continues to go well Matthew. Glad you're being treated as you should be this time xx

Comment

Good Luck Matthew,glad you are being treated well.
                Mary

Comment

I'll send you some Tizer. Take care mate

Comment

Hope everything goes well this time, Matthew. I found the respiratory physios to be excellent.
                    Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

I echo the others.

Let me know if they drug you right up then I’ll make my next move 😁

Comment

Hope all goes well Matthew and they continue to treat you well! X

Comment

Hi Matthew

Sounds like someone had a kick up the proverbial and hopefully some training x hope that you are comfortable xx

Sarah x

Comment

I too hope that everything goes well for you Mathew. I hope too that you manage to sleep. Wards are noisy and too bright usually, Lynne x
                            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Just had me a couple of sleeping pills so fingers crossed. 😁

Comment

Working...
                              X