X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was your night Matthew

Comment

How's it going 😚
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Wishing you well Matthew

Richard
        Richard

Comment

Night was so so but I'm furious that my custom made gum shields had disappeared.
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Off your side table? Oh that's horrible. Can't think why anyone would want to take them. Not exactly healthy to take something like that. 😚

Comment

Hope you’re okay today Matthew. I trust you will find your gum shield as one of the nurses may have put it to sterilise.
              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

They have definitely vanished and I have another night in this dump.
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Don't get upset. Find out what's happened first. I can't think someone would want to put them in their mouth. Perhaps Barry is right if they were uncovered they would be a risk to you. Sorry you are in for another night. πŸ˜™

Comment

That's really annoying Matthew, hope they have turned up.. And all the very best x
                    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Sadly I am too far gone for cough assist so breath stacking is the only thing possible.

Comment

matthew55 Breath stacking with a machine or an LVR bag?

Big, warm, tight hug to you Matthew xx
                        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

With my mouth and breath only. Hugs back at you. 😁

Comment

Bizarre as this will sound to you right now, you must have 'good' lung function if you can breath stack unassissted - the word 'good' being very relative!!

Did they try one of these on you?
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Matthew hope you have another so so or better night. Also hope the tooth fairy brings your gum shield back 😁

None of this has dulled your chess sense. Reckon you have mate in two or possibly 3 πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Comment

Hope you have a good night tonight Matthew and that you're home very soon x

Comment

Working...
                                X