Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you manage to find something that works for you Janette x

Comment

Hi Gordan I’ve spoke to physio this morning and she’s recommended a slide sheet, she’s ordered me one so will see how that works thanks Janette x
      Janette x

Comment

Hope that works well, Janette.

Slide sheets can take practice - you don't want it to be pulled the wrong way when it's being removed and end up on the floor 😲

Daft as it seams, read the instructions - some are single layers which slide in one direction only, others are doubled and slide in one direction only.

Good luck x
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

What will we do without you Ellie? Meant in the nicest possible way. 😍
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            Hope that works well, Janette.

Slide sheets can take practice - you don't want it to be pulled the wrong way when it's being removed and end up on the floor 😲

Daft as it seams, read the instructions - some are single layers which slide in one direction only, others are doubled and slide in one direction only.

Good luck x
            Phil’s a bit heavy handed so will warn him 🤣 physio said she will show us how to use it Thanks Ellie x
            Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
              What will we do without you Ellie? Meant in the nicest possible way. 😍
              I know what you mean Matthew, she’s the font of all knowledge 🤩 I wish I was like that x
              Janette x

Comment

Remember, I am into my 15th year of living with ALS/MND, so I've been subjected to almost everything at this stage, that's all 😏

And that includes almost landing on the floor when a slide sheet was pulled rather vigorously from under me 😅😅

Comment

Okay but your still a star 😍
                  Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

And you are a star for being so positive after all those years x
                    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Hi Janette.

Did the slide sheet make an appearance yet? x

Comment

Ellie Its being delivered tomorrow and physio is coming Friday to show us how to use it properly so fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Janette x

Comment

Working...
                        X