Crushing pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crushing pills

It took me a while but if you crush the pills, and add the water an hour before you need it you get the perfect liquid. πŸ˜„
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Whatever works for you.

My tabs are crushed, added to water and used immediately - all perfectly dissolved πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

We can't all be pampered πŸ˜‰
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

It's just I'd be a wee bit concerned that if crushed meds are stood in water too long, some of their pharmacokinetic properties might be altered - I must add that I have no idea if this happens πŸ€”

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
          It's just I'd be a wee bit concerned that if crushed meds are stood in water too long, some of their pharmacokinetic properties might be altered - I must add that I have no idea if this happens πŸ€”
          pharmacokinetic..... now that’s what I call a word 🀣

Comment

I'm going to try and use that word at least one a day for the rest of the week. πŸ˜„
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
              I'm going to try and use that word at least one a day for the rest of the week. πŸ˜„
              It only counts if you use the word in context, Denise, that's the challenge πŸ₯°

​

Comment

Ellie there's always a catch. Trust you to think of something. Reckon I'll have to look it up first! 😊

Comment

Our boss used to hold a 'team brief' at which our attendance was required. To avenge ourselves we used to play a game. In advance we would decide on a topic - say Abba. In response to the boss's wise musings we'd slyly work in as many abba songs as we could without him realising, ie during Financial Statement - someone would nod sagely; it's all money, money , money. (Don't know why I that came into mind)
                  Last edited by Gordan1111; 7 April 2021, 18:04.

Comment

That's brilliant. I'd have attended more meetings if they had been more fun. I was always struggling to stay awake. That should catch on. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Comment

Originally posted by Gordan1111 View Post
                      Our boss used to hold a 'team brief' at which our attendance was required. To avenge ourselves we used to play a game. advance we would decide on a topic - say Abba. In response to the boss's wise musings we'd slyly work in as many abba songs as we could without him realising, ie during Financial Statement - someone would nod sagely; it's all money, money , money. (Don't know why I that came into mind)
                      Yeah I’ve had that done to me by my playful team.

Gordon β€œdid the winner take it all”

Comment

No - we should have had a kitty shouldn't we.

Comment

Pharmacokinetics the study of how the body deals with a drug. Absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion.

no I don't think I will have much need to use that word everyday for a week πŸ€”

Comment

But you now know an important new word and may get to bamboozle Stephen's doctor some day πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“
                            And, kudos for finding out its meaning πŸ˜ƒ x

​

Comment

Working...
                            X