• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    But you now know an important new word and may get to bamboozle Stephen's doctor some day πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“
    And, kudos for finding out its meaning πŸ˜ƒ x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    Forum Member

• denise
    replied
    Pharmacokinetics the study of how the body deals with a drug. Absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion.

no I don't think I will have much need to use that word everyday for a week πŸ€”

Leave a comment:

• Gordan1111
    Forum Member

• Gordan1111
    replied
    No - we should have had a kitty shouldn't we.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    Forum Member

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordan1111 View Post
    Our boss used to hold a 'team brief' at which our attendance was required. To avenge ourselves we used to play a game. advance we would decide on a topic - say Abba. In response to the boss's wise musings we'd slyly work in as many abba songs as we could without him realising, ie during Financial Statement - someone would nod sagely; it's all money, money , money. (Don't know why I that came into mind)
    Yeah I’ve had that done to me by my playful team.

Gordon β€œdid the winner take it all”

Leave a comment:

• denise
    Forum Member

• denise
    replied
    That's brilliant. I'd have attended more meetings if they had been more fun. I was always struggling to stay awake. That should catch on. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Leave a comment:

• Gordan1111
    Forum Member

• Gordan1111
    replied
    Our boss used to hold a 'team brief' at which our attendance was required. To avenge ourselves we used to play a game. In advance we would decide on a topic - say Abba. In response to the boss's wise musings we'd slyly work in as many abba songs as we could without him realising, ie during Financial Statement - someone would nod sagely; it's all money, money , money. (Don't know why I that came into mind)
    Gordan1111
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Gordan1111; 7 April 2021, 18:04.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    Forum Member

• denise
    replied
    Ellie there's always a catch. Trust you to think of something. Reckon I'll have to look it up first! 😊

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    I'm going to try and use that word at least one a day for the rest of the week. πŸ˜„
    It only counts if you use the word in context, Denise, that's the challenge πŸ₯°

Leave a comment:

• denise
    Forum Member

• denise
    replied
    I'm going to try and use that word at least one a day for the rest of the week. πŸ˜„

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    Forum Member

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    It's just I'd be a wee bit concerned that if crushed meds are stood in water too long, some of their pharmacokinetic properties might be altered - I must add that I have no idea if this happens πŸ€”
    pharmacokinetic..... now that’s what I call a word 🀣

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    It's just I'd be a wee bit concerned that if crushed meds are stood in water too long, some of their pharmacokinetic properties might be altered - I must add that I have no idea if this happens πŸ€”

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    Forum Member

• matthew55
    replied
    We can't all be pampered πŸ˜‰

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    Whatever works for you.

My tabs are crushed, added to water and used immediately - all perfectly dissolved πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    Forum Member

• matthew55
    started a topic Crushing pills

Crushing pills

It took me a while but if you crush the pills, and add the water an hour before you need it you get the perfect liquid. πŸ˜„
Working...
X