No announcement yet.

Heart and other issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you needed something more severe than an examination of only two organs and blood? When doctors say that a person's liver isn't in order, a person usually goes to take appropriate tests and goes for an ultrasound. Why didn't you immediately go to do a check of other organs of your body? When I found out about my kidney problem, I immediately went to the functional medicine clinic. I know that their method of treatment always includes a thorough examination of the entire body. It was they who were able to identify many diseases in me. I was here https://melbournefunctionalmedicine.com.au/heart-and-diabetes/high-cholesterol. Ask them. Maybe they'll help you too. There is a hotline on the website.
    Last edited by ; 20 August 2021, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurlilane View Post
      Maybe you needed something more severe than an examination of only two organs and blood? When doctors say that a person's liver isn't in order, a person usually goes to take appropriate tests and goes for an ultrasound. Why didn't you immediately go to do a check of other organs of your body? When I found out about my kidney problem, I immediately went to the functional medicine clinic. I know that their method of treatment always includes a thorough examination of the entire body. It was they who were able to identify many diseases in me.
      Hi, thanks for your message. I had a series of tests organised by my GP. Some the same as the pre MND Smart Trial and a 24 hour blood pressure check. All tests results this time were good. So the way that the MND Smart Trial nurses performed the tests obviously had something to do with my dodgy results and my sticky blood was obviously dehydration which has taught me not to restrict my drinking. I’m seeing a Urologist on 5th September and going to ask for them to perform a suprapubic catheter on me then I will have a better easier times of it regarding drinking, visiting places that don’t have adequate disabled toilets and visiting family too as I can’t get up their stairs to their toilets. It’s painful for a short time (the two big injections into my stomach) this procedure but we’ll worth it. Lynne
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Best wishes Lynne xx

Comment

Thanks Gordan x
          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

Comment

Well I love my catheter 😍👍😁😚xx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Lynne, Glad some of your results were false alarms, but pity you had them in the first place. Well done dealing with it all xx
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Thanks Heather x

Comment

Working...
                X