paralysed and living alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lv;

you can't forgive any of it because it's so bad. As always, I can't think of any advice or words.

Just hope that things turn around for you.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

tomorrow the locks are getting changed as one more panic attack can kill me

Comment

That's good Lv;

Have you got to get replacement bits

Love Terry
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

locksmiths came in to do it for me

Comment

That's great about the locksmiths LV. You can now relax when you go out to know that your stuff is safe from thieving hands. Lynne x
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
            I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

turns out she was seeing someone else whilst she was engaged to me away back at the start. what a right catch I got. you couldn't make this up.

Comment

Obviously we'll rid of her then LV, not trust worthy. Lynne
                ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
                I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

yip. even tried to get back in the house on Wednesday but couldn't get in. gave me great amusement watching it back on the camera. life's small pleasures. I really don't know what else she wants from the house except to stress me out.

Comment

im so sorry to read this , this must be so awful for you with what you are going though .Make sure you seek advice xx

Comment

Have you thought of contacting your MP to speed things up about seeing your son?

Comment

Hi iv73,
                        Am from India, 50 years an MND. Can u tell me more about u and present situations.
                        Thanking u

Comment

Haven't heard anything from you since the 8th Feb.
                          How are things with you now Iv73

Comment

Working...
                          X