Rethinking leads to Whythenshaw return tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rethinking leads to Whythenshaw return tomorrow

Falling asleep just a couple of hours after getting up is spoiling my day so I am man enough to admit my mistake and resume NIV. Sadly it's too late to do from home so I'm going back to delightful Whythenshaw Hospital tomorrow.. Wish me luck. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Hope they can find a happy medium between your wants and your needs. xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I do indeed wish you all the best. How long do you expect to be in

Comment

Three days hopefully but I will be updating live as I have time to pack this time. πŸ‘x
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Ok be careful. Be calm and let us know how you're doing 😘

Comment

All the best Matthew. I have everything that I can, crossed that it works out this time .🀞🀞🀞Hugs to you and well done for trying it again xxx

Comment

Yes Matt hope goes better this time

Comment

All the best, Matthew. Hope it goes well this time x
                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Good luck Matthew xx I hope that it is a successful visit. Having just had a monitor on my finger for the last two nights I think I will be joining you with a NIV quite soon.
                  Sarah x

Comment

Good luck Matthew and I hope they can make it easier for you.
                    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Good luck Matt!

Avoid the cheese-grater doc?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GJE8KtGFnE
                      Copyright Graham

Comment

Graham if I came out of the beauty salon looking like that I'd certainly have something to say and would definitely want my money back. Id also like to point out that hair dryer looks very dangerous. 😊

Comment

Good luck Mathew and hope that Wythenshaw look after you well. Love Lynne x
                          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by slp View Post
                            ... I think I will be joining you with a NIV quite soon.
                            Sorry to hear that Sarah but, if you need one, you will feel its benefits. xx

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

A belated good wishes to you Matt, hope it's all going well....
                              Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
                              X