Pump feed alternates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pump feed alternates

Why stick to food? I have water, coffee and alcohol! Just wash bottle in hot soapy water and rinse. Can use Milton liquid if ultra paranoid. Use connnetiner set and in it goes! Simples! πŸ˜€πŸ€­πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

There are also liquid feeds from various suppliers, full of protein
    Mum died with MND in 1979 – I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from her. Reckon mine started sometime in 2018

Comment

Jack and Coke or Lager Shandy. All the protein I need. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‚ XXX
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

matthew55 Woud hate to see your health go down by just having alcohol!
        Mum died with MND in 1979 – I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from her. Reckon mine started sometime in 2018

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Here is my coffee mixed with two mugs of very sweet and black NescafΓ© instant. Perfect for morning , noon and evenings. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹xx IMG_20210601_181613.jpg

Comment

I'm planning whizzed up ice cream as a treat later. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹xx

Comment

Currently having calorie heaven. Toffee cream ice-cream with butterscotch syrup through my pump.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

sounds like a really healthy breakfast. doesnt it bung up the pipe? thought butterscotch syrup would bring it all to a standstill. imagine going in there with a plunger.

Comment

It's half water πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                    X