No announcement yet.

Choking and coughing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kayleigh you are absolutely spot on!! They didn't ring until 3.30pm. I said I would be over on Monday for another appointment, could I pop in then? They said no! They gave me another appointment for December 9th. I will believe it when I see it!!! My husband had got the car all ready, petrol, manual wheelchair etc. The hospital is about 2 hours away "if" the traffic is ok. Oh well expect the unexpected I suppose.

Hope everyone is ok!

Sheila x

Comment

Hi Dina,
      Thanks for telling me about the peg procedure, so pleased it went well for you. I am just nervous about it. Not keen on hospitals or anything medical. I am such a coward. And you had two procedures done. Very brave.
      Speak soon
      Sheila x

Comment

Hi Sheila,

It's a shame the neck-brace people couldn't see you while you are at the hospital on Monday, especially as it takes such a long time to get there.

I hope everything goes smoothly with the appointment on Monday and the hospital doesn't cancel the one on 9th December.

Love
        Kayleigh x
        Last edited by Kayleigh; 23 November 2019, 22:39.

Comment

Hi Kayleigh,
          Yes, I could have gone in there on Monday, but I think they were just being awkward. My husband said to them" her head will be on the ground by then".
          No news about Monday yet, but they did cancel last time.
          I hope you are having a good evening,
          Love
          Sheila x

Comment

Hi Sheila,

So sorry about your cancelled appointment. It's so frustrating to have to wait for something that can help your comfort. I hope Monday goes well and I have my fingers crossed for you .

Love Debbie x

Comment

Working...
            X