• Show
Clear All

• Ellie
    replied
    Sounds perfect, Lynne, glad you and Steve got away. xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    We have had a lovely week in the Lake District (Crook). If you want a fabulous purpose built disabled people’s wooden cabin look at Lake District Disabled Holidays. Run by a lovely couple who own the farm. Set in a quiet lovely place with lovely views around. Only 2 cabins being rented out but they’re working on getting the supa-dupa third one ready that has hoists. They’re putting a pool in. This is our second visit and we’ve booked two weeks the beginning of July next year too. Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Beemer
    replied
    Originally posted by Heather R View Post
    Interesting to hear reviews. Glad you had a good time, Dave, and all the best Barry. Btw Dave, I have just asked for an "Easy going trails" booklet from Sheffield council, I don't know if you know that? Just progressing (or regressing) to walker with seat!
    https://bradfield-walkers.org.uk/wp-...ks-leaflet.pdf
    A big thank you Heather, I found a website/location that could be useful for Sheffield

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I'm exhausted keeping up with it. 😊

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    You'll need another holiday to recover from this holiday!

Enjoy the 🍾 xx

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Checked in at the Gleneagles hotel only to discover my obsession with email about accessibility had not been shared with all departments. Suite allocated had an 8” step to the bathroom so on to room 2. This room had no step but only a shower and I wasn’t earning any brownie points from Sue for that. Room 3 had no steps and only a bath but we settled on this as I had showered this morning. 10 minutes later a bottle of champagne arrived with compliments from the management. Result.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    How will that Scottish water guy feel?!
    From my experience of Scottish men, he'll feel lovely 🤭😂😂

Missed your chance there Baz... xx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Oh Barry

supposed to be investigating diversity. How will that Scottish water guy feel?! 😄

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Yeah great music. Need this in the early bird club 😚

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Steady on Barry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXOuRtllecc

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Not convinced that I should have kissed the Scottish water man but I will gladly accept the kiss from Denise . Onward to Gleneagles tomorrow so watch this space.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
    ... a very kind chap from Scottish Water just picked it up and manually lifted it into my boot.
    Must be all that Irn-Bru 💪💪

Looking forward to the next installment, Barry. xx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Good news at last and we love the Scottish water man. Big kiss to him. Ok one for barry as well. 😚😚

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Hurrah success today with a wheelchair accessible “stroll” along the shore promenade in Queensferry. My first real road test of my new Pride i go folding power wheelchair. Much more compact than my scooter and better manoeuvrability. I was struggling to hook it up to my hoist when I had finished my stroll and a very kind chap from Scottish Water just picked it up and manually lifted it into my boot. 9E29251A-CA0A-4FB5-A7DF-805579D63BB8.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    I hope that your mobility hastily been effective by your fall Barry and that you enjoy the rest of your trip. Love Lynne x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X