I never thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought

My tummy has expanded overnight and I'm reminded of starving children. Paranoid or practical? πŸ€”πŸ˜ŸπŸ€—πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Are you sure everything is ok with your peg?
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Hi Matthew , do you need to get a health professional to take a look at what’s happening ?As Denise said it could be the PEG.
      I am still in hospital awaiting RIG scheduled for Thursday,Hope you get sorted .
      Best wishes
      Mary

Comment

Matthew you might have a blockage or infection. You should get medical help. πŸ˜™
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

The CIC Nurse would have seen your balloon-like tummy on one of his visits today, no?

Hope you don't go off like said balloon and do a tour of your room - best stay indoors 😍 xx
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

The hospice is visiting on Thursday I will ask them.
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hope you're not in pain or discomfort with it Matthew. Xx😘

Comment

How is the balloon tummy now - had it subsided by Thursday when the hospice nurses came? xx

​

Comment

Slight shrinkage but another job tomorrow. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                    but another job tomorrow.
                    I won't ask... 😏 😘

​

Comment

Working...
                    X